Rigatoncini corn and rice with broad bean & “Pallone di Gravina” cheese
Ingredients and Recipes
160 g Rigatoncini Classic; 50 g Broad Bran; “Pallone di Gravina” cheese; Dry tomato.
- Boil the beans and drain them;
- Cook the pasta in a large pot and drain it. Pasta need to be “al dente”;
- Let's put pasta into a hot pot and let it “jump” with a pinch of oil;
- Add the broad beans in pot with pasta water until the desired consistency is obtained;
- Apply and garnish with “Pallone di Gravina” ﬂakes and some dried tomatoes.
NB in substitution for the Pallone di Gravina you can use the good Parmigiano Reggiano.